Hot Selling gasoline 110CC ATV 4 Wheels Quad bike for Children- YB110-copy
- Model power36V 500W
- Max load61kgs
- BatteryLead acid battery 12V 12Ah*3pcs
- Brakedisc brake
- Max SpeedL-M-H speed for 3 leval
- Tires4.10-4 inch
- Packing Carton Size1085*650*640mm
- Product Size1010*580*670mm
childrens 4 wheels pink electric quad bikes
|20FT: 64pcs;40FT:136pcs; 40HQ: 136pcs
Packing & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
Zhejaing EASY Vehicle Co.,Ltd. was founded in May 2003 covering 60 thousand square meters. It is a professional manufacturer with a young special team to design, develop, manufacture and sale the high international standard electric scooter, ATV, dirt bike and go cart.
Certificate- BSCI,ICTI,WMI,ISO9001:2015,FCCA,SCSTest Report- ASTM-2641,EMC,EN-71,AS/NZS 8124, EN62115,ROHS,EN14619
1. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
2. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: No. All bikes are to be produced according to your order including samples.
3. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: It usually takes about 25 -35 working days to produce an order from MOQ to 40HQ container. But the exact delivery time might be different for different orders or at different time.
4. Q: Can I mix different models in one container?
A: Yes, different models can be mixed in one container, but the quantity of each model should not be less than MOQ.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. Highper People always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.
6. Q:What's your warranty terms?
A: We offer different warranty time for different products. Please contact with us for detailed warranty terms.
7. Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?
A: Yes, we will. The core of our company culture is honesty and credit.Easywheel has been alibaba’s Gold supplier since 2003. If you check with alibaba, you will see that we have never got any complaint from our customers.
5 Reasons To Buy A Kids ATV
These are the reasons why I chose to buy my kids an ATV.
- It Gets Them Out The House – with endless distractions due to screens everywhere, video game consoles, phones, iPads, YouTube etc it is really an effort for parents today to get their kids outdoors. ATVs for kids are perfect for that and are really fun.
- Character Building – learning to ride an ATV is pretty easy for anyone. Once my little ones were out and about, I noticed they became a lot more confident in their own abilities. Our rides together got longer and more difficult and they handled it really well.
- They learn mechanics & physics – OK, so they’re not engineers or scientists by a long stretch! But learning how their ATV worked and maintaining it themselves is a great skill. Plus when they are riding, they understand weight distribution when going over some pretty wild terrain.
- Family Time – overall, because I’ve got my Kids ATVS I spend much more time with them. It’s a great activity for us all to do together!
- Gets them social – by this I mean they joined the local ATV club, which is great because they spend time with other kids who are into the sport. Plus it lets the parents have a rest!
How To Choose The Right Size Kids ATV
When it comes to kids ATVs it is so important to know that you need your kids to have the right size four-wheelers. This not only will keep your kid safe but also all the other riders around them. Be sure to also only have the right number of kids per vehicle and make sure they have an ATV that matches their skill levels.
Children under the age of six should not be driving proper ATVs, so keep that in mind. If you’re youngest is eager to go for a ride, don’t give in, it isn’t safe for them to drive an adult or kids ATV, even as a passenger – instead there are plenty of low speed electric Kids ATVs that are pretty much classed as backyard toys which we cover in the Buying Guide segment of this article.
Guidelines to a good fit on a kids ATV include:
- Brake Reach: Your hand in the normal operating position has your fingers extended straight out. Check and see if your first joint from the tip of your middle finger reaches beyond the brake lever.
- Leg Length: When you sit on the ATV with feet placed on the pegs do your knees bend a minimum of 45 degrees? Do your thighs line up almost parallel between the upper arm and the forearm?
- Grip Reach: Sit upright on the ATV and place your hands on the handlebars without leaning forward. Is there an obvious angle between the upper arm and the forearm?
- Turning Reach: Are you able to turn the handlebars from lock to lock while maintaining your grip on the handlebars and controlling both the throttle and the brake?